Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Camping at
  tappa-kiunga!!



Beep! Beep! Beep! As we heard Nick’s family pull up in their bus, I stretched my sore legs out of the car and made my way to greet them.  Even though it was a 40 minute walk to the waterfall from the carpark, I could’ve sworn I heard the crashing of the water from the waterfall.  “It’s just your imagination Andre,” told my mum.  I admit I was just a little over excited about this one night of camping at Tappa Kiunga with my my best buddy and his family.


Once we got to our campsite we had to unpack so we got out all the tents first because that was the most important thing cause we had to sleep in them. After we pitched our tents had something to eat it was time to go for a swim in the lagoon. I didnt want to jump in first so I made Nick. We were jumping of this massive rock into the lagoon but we really couldn't because it was really shallow every time I jumped I hit the ground.


When we got back we were going to play spotlight later on kirsty nicks step mum
made us some jumpers out of rubbish bags. So that our clothes would not get all muddy.
We played a couple of rounds but then it started to get rainy so we had to stop playing so we went back up to the campsite. To get ready for bed I slept in atent with
Nick,Xander,Deakan and I. I couldn't really get to sleep because the music was playing till 5 in the morning for new yers because Nicks step sister was hanging with her friends all night  and they didnt go to sleep till 5 in the morning.

In the morning we went for a quick dip at the lagoon the water was so clear it reminded me of crystal I could see lots of ells but only little ones.my family left earliy rhen Nicks but I stayed for longer with nick family I went home with them on there cool bus but it was reall hard to get arong all the tight corners  

1 comment:

  1. It sounds as though you had a fun holiday but you need to work on writing in descriptive language.

    ReplyDelete