Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Pauanui Beach - Brooke :)

Going to the beach on a hot summers day is the best. Also going to Pauanui and spending time with family is also the best.I’m always asking mum when are we next going down. Pauanui is my

favourite place to go swimming. It has crystal clear water and it sparkles in my eyes when I look at it. The waves crash down as I’m surfing so fast along the beautiful water. At the estuary along from the beach there is an amazing view from the top of the wharf. I love jumping off from the wharf.

All beaches are amazing, especially Pauanui. I love the beach. The dogs running around, chasing tennis balls and swimming in the water, they just love it! The golden sand glistening from the sun. The water sparkling when I look at it. The waves crash down as I’m riding them.The amazing wharf where you can fish and you see so many kids just jumping off. So much excitement from the kids just having so ,much fun.

Just seeing the smiles on their faces makes everyone happy. The locals are so nice. If you're going for a walk, they will come up to you and just say “Hello” and always have a nice conversation. If you've been to shop before and the owner sees you, they will say “Hello” too.

The birds chirping, The trees brushing their leaves on each others. The beautiful scenery on the amazing walks just makes it complete. The walks up the mountain and around the mountain. The sun shines on to the beach each day. Pauanui is just so beautiful!

I think that everyone should go to Pauanui and see it for themselves, Its just beautiful! Ask your parent if you could go to Pauanui with them, I’m sure you will like it!

7 comments:

  1. I like all your descriptive words you used in this writing piece good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing piece was very informative and I enjoyed reading it, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Brooke but just maybe work on describing a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Brooke I really liked your story it made me feel like I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Brooke I really liked your story it made me feel like I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really liked your peice

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really liked your peice

    ReplyDelete