Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Escape Russia Chapter 4 (Work It)

Chapter 4
21.6.2015
Dear Diary
Today was the worst of days, food had been taken by a group of scavengers and I was left with no food to eat. We had come along this poor old dog that was stuck underneath a car so we all lifted it up and then let the dog out. We feed it a tiny bite but then it decided that I tasted very good as well so it decided to take a bite at my arm, some how I think that I saw it, because the moment that it happened I instantly stabbed it with the knife that I had in my hand.


The blood went over my arms and stained my clothes. Before I knew it the body of the dog had stopped moving and breathing and the dog, it was dead. 3 of the dog's teeth have been embedded in my arm. The pain has horrible, it felt like someone had lodged a hot knife into my arm, the pain just stayed there for as long as I could remember.


The wound was constantly bleeding, it was as if it couldn’t be stopped. I ran over to John and then asked him to have a look at the cut. He took out his knife and then started to cut the dog teeth out of my arm. I sudden release of pressure came out of my arm like someone had pulled a quick release switch in my arm. My head went numb and my body just collapsed as every thing I knew went black.


I woke up in a sewer tunnel, the smell was horrible and the sight was like looking into the world's trash compartment. There no Zombies in the area and it seemed like a pretty safe place to be. Well that was until I found out that we had been kidnapped by a few random people that were in the same area as us.


A man with a black ski mask walked up to me pointing his rifle at me just in case I tried to attack him, he grabbed my arms and then tied them up and before I knew it I was hanging upside down with my hands dangling over a ledge. A huge black pit was in front of me as the leader of the group walked up and started to talk to me.


“You have a choice you young girl, either work for us and help us build a fortress or fall down in the pit and die… So now you can make your decision either work with me and be safe from everyone and everything”. I kept as quiet as I could, he had a evil smile on his face and then spat on my face. “You disgust me, your filth” He started to cut the rope, I made my decision I would work with him until I got strong enough to make my way out. For the first time since this had all happened I talked. “Ok I will work”

Amy

4 comments:

  1. Today was the worst of days, food had been taken by a group of scavengers and I was left with no food to eat. We had come along this poor old dog that was stuck underneath a car so we all lifted it up and then let the dog out. We feed it a tiny bite

    Food was taken by scavengers, and the poor group was left hungry. But wait, as they found a dog, meat fell from the sky! Thank the heavens! ( AKA you said food was stolen then said they fed the dog... )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete